Who we are
Maru Piling and Geotechnical Contractors Ltd., is a Kenya owned firm, fully staffed by Kenyan Nationals.
The firm was established in 1983, as a specifically dealing with Foundation Engineering Problems, may it be over-water or land. Since its inception it has grown both in performance and capacity, contributing its expertise to the infrastructure in the East African region.
Plants & Equipment
- One D.955 C.A.T Earth Mover
- Three Air Compressors unto 200 P.S.I
- Two Drum Roller.
- One J.C.B
- Three Crawler Cranes. 40 Tons.
- Mait Midi Rotary Drill Rig 400mm Dia to 900mmDia. 15 Tons.
- Mait Hr 180 Piling Rig 500mm Dia to 2,000mmDia. 60 Tons.
- Two Generators of 100 K.V.A
- Two Mobile Welding Sets.
- Two Concrete Mixer Electrical 300 Lts
- Two Concrete Mixer Diesel.
- Four Dumpers.
- Four Water Pumps.
- Mobile Office Caravan.
- Six Piling Rigs Skid Mounted.
- Four Rotary Auger Rigs.
- Three Core Drilling Rigs for Exploratory works.
- One Damco D.T.H/ Reverse Circulation Crawler Rigs.
- Two Hera Hammer for Piling. 10 Tons.
- Two B.S.P Air Driven Hammers 5 Tons.
- Three Drop Hammer each 3 Tons.
- Two Set of Piling Leader.
- Franki Roller Rig 100 Tons.
- Franki Rail Rig 30 Tons.
- Assorted Casing of 40m and more of 100mm,150mm,200mm,300mm,400mm,500mm, 600mm,800mm and 1000mm for the various size for piling Works.
- Concrete skips and Buckets of various capacity.
- Load Test gears, Beams, Jacks and Gauges.
- Camping Gears and Unihuts.
- Grouting Pump Two Nos.
- Assorted Concrete Vibrators.
- U 100 and Standard Penetration Test Equipment Lot.
- Drilling Rods Lot.
- Submersible Pumps with Cables.
- Mono Deep Well pumps 2 Nos.
- Core Barrels and Bits of various sizes and type.
- Drilling Bits, Clay cutters, Bailers, Chisels and Internal Hammers of various sizes and type.
- Transit mixers of two and six cubic meter capacity.
On top of this we have assorted spares and small tools for our work-shop. Our own office and yard for our plant, equipment and tools for storage etc.